Swift Magazine Volume 4 - Part 2

I manage to get myself a copy of this magazine from kinokuniya the other day. From the word of a friend that the last copy of this magazine were sold to him and I might not be able to get one make me wonder whether this magazine does sell this quickly. Actually, I had reserved this magazine earlier online and this is the only way to secure myself a copy of this magazine.
Now let me give you some basic information about this magazine:-
ISBN No. : 978-4-7796-1251-0
Price : MYR 94.00 /JPY 1619
Date of publish : 9th July 2011
Any DVD ? No!
What's special about this edition? Nothing much for the current swift. As the new Swift Sport will only be launch end of this year, so this magazine is a bit too early. However, some good news for fellow HT81 as there are a 2 page special review and advice by B-Crews. They explain a lot on the maintainance of HT81s since this car had reach around 7-8 years old(launch in 2003) and require some major replacement of parts around the car.
There are also some picture of a group of HT81S owner showcasing their car and giving a pointer based on their car too. A nice one!
If you have the money, go get yourself a copy of this magazine and read about the tips from B-Crews. Just something is missing from this edition is MonsterSport, there are no advert and review of MonsterSport. A bit weird!

Comments