6 speed manual in HT81S ?

I think most of the Swift Sport fan had heard about the stories of the new Swift Sport will be launch this September with some major upgrade to the engine compartment. 6speed manual and higher horsepower value are given during press release by Suzuki.
Links to Suzuki Global website :-
http://www.globalsuzuki.com/globalnews/2011/0810.html

Its a great news to Swift lover, and I am extremely excited on the possibility of having the 6 speed gear box in my HT81S. Since they are using the same engine block on the new swift sport, I assume that the gearbox will fit into the M15A HT81S engine too.

Whats the benefit of having this 6 speeder in the Ht81S ?
1st : Better mileage on the highway/expressway
2nd : The same pickup but with better top end speed. Mine max out at 182km/h before fuel cut and actually not much strength to push it up to 200km/h. (The original display that shows maximum of 240km/h is very misleading.

Anyway, I just have to wait to the end of the year before anyone will show some pictures and video about the new 6 speed manual. But there is hope for mine future mod of a 160bhp 6MT HT81S (930kg). Cheers.

Comments

  1. the only thing I personally dislike about the new swift sport its the price, nowadays it seems higher than some other Japanese rides that deliver more HP. I will say If any can buy it, enjoy it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suzuki engine never a champion on horsepower but it deliver a balance package in a car. It is not cheap but it still reachable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you, I enjoy mi car everyday, the balance is great, even soft tuned as my car :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Has anyone tryed this modification

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment