Monster Sport Titanium Exhaust Manifold Cover

This is the latest purchase from Monster Sport Japan. A titanium made exhaust manifold cover for Swift/Swift Sport. It is very simple design with some beautiful colour on the weld and the label. More of a cosmetic item rather than functional. It only function to block off heat from the exhaust manifold to the air filter at the top but I doubt it can work perfectly that way.
Won't cost you an leg or arm but it does look nice in the engine bay. Plus I hope it doesn't have any radiation from Japan too. My family are worried about Japanese product nowadays.
Parts No. : 8FCS20
Cost : JPY 16,000
Links to the product :-
http://www.monster-sport.com/e/parts/eng_parts/ti_exmani/index.html

Comments

  1. photo of the engine bay please! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had yet to install. How about you show some photos of your car first ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, are you driving a HT or ZC? this cover is for ZC31S, right? as indicated on the product handout.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am driving a HT, this cover will be able to fit with a bit of tweak.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ok, understand now. You brought from Suzuki Sport through internet?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will buy the very same cover for my ZC21S, but I have a header, I'm not sure If will fit on it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. If your header can fit the original heat shield and have the same bolt location, then it should be ok to install this.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment