Suzuki Sport Group N Drive Shaft Promotion !

For those Ignis Sport/Swift Sport owner out there that had tuned or wanted to tuned their car for more than 160ps, I think this item is a must for you. Our original drive shaft was design to handle to about 160ps as claimed by Suzuki Sport engineer and hence they had introduce this much thicker and different design of drive shaft.
This product was launch back in 2007 and suzuki sport also produce the same item for the current generation of Swift Sport (ZC31S). This item was produce in limited quantity and there are only a few more left for HT81S while ZC31S had completely sold out.

The new drive shaft increase from 22-24mm in diameter and the connection arm/point had different design from OEM. Its EDJ for OEM to ETJ for suzuki sport.

Links to Suzuki Sport page :-
http://www.suzukisport-racing.com/news/07/0823drive_shaft/index.html

Currently there is a promo with discount about 40% from the original price of JPY 189,000 to JPY 113,400 which I feel is reasonable even it is still on the high side.
Links to promo page in Monster Shop :-
http://www.monster-shop.jp/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1367_1371&products_id=3464

With the current discount, I am very tempted to get one but I am really out of budget now so I just hope some true enthusiast will buy it and keep it for future use.
If anyone out here wanna sponsor me, kindly drop me a msg or donate to me via my donation box.
Thank you.

Comments