QR Code is Fun

I had know about QR code quite some time and I think nowadays it is getting famous and more people are learning about it.

What is QR code ? Its a 2D code similar to normal bar code which is used in many products at store.

Where it is from ? It was invented by Denso Wave Japan and it widely used in Japan.
Every product advertisement or even fashion show will include this QR code for consumer to scan using their handphone/cellphone and it will direct the user to a certain type of information whether it is a website links, text, or number.

You can even generate your own QR code using the website below :-
http://qrcode.kaywa.com/

If you are using a handphone/cellphone with QR code reader installed, you can try to scan the code I posted here and it will links to my blogs.
Nice!

QR code is free to use by everybody and it is a registered trademark under Denso Wave Incorporated but they choose not to exercise their right. A good way!

You can always grab my QR code and post it in your blog, a good way to link without being so hard sell. I hope you know what I mean.

Comments