Sun Roof for your HT81S ?

Just to bring back some memories before I purchasing my HT81S, I was looking around in the local car market for a small car (Non Malaysian) to replace my 5 year old proton saga (Malaysia brand). My first choice would be the Toyota Starlet Glanza EP91.
However, after looking around for almost 6-9 months going to many gray importer in the town, I almost lost my interest and giving up on getting a Starlet. I do saw some on the road but mostly not for sale. Then my gf back then ask me to look for other brand/maker for a small car. She quite worry about my situation as if I continue this way, maybe I won't be getting a new car anytime soon.
So, both of us went to a local Fiat dealer and looking and testing the Fiat Panda and Fiat Punto. Both fall within my budget but Punto will require a little more commitment from my thin wallet.
I show my gf about the Panda because its the cheapest, she have a look at it and just walk away. Then I talk to the Sales Assistant about the price and spec of the Panda, after a few minutes, I turn around and I can't find my gf in the showroom.
I get a bit worried and walk to the front door and to the back near the toilet, still can't find her. Finally, I heard her voices coming from the Fiat Punto. She had sit in the Punto for a while and with her face smilling widely and finger pointing to the sun roof of the Punto. I drag her away from the Punto and we left in a hurry while telling her that sun roof will leak after a few years.
The smile is no more there when I told her that.
Back to HT81S, do I want a sun roof in my car ? Nope, I don't wish to cut anything from the roof. The roof is nice, too nice and a bit like a van roof. If there's a factory fitted sun roof then I will be gladly accept it.
For those who want to install one, a Japanese company produce sun roof for HT81S.

Price is unknown, you gotta call them yourself or drop them an email (Japanese language)

Links to their webpage :-
http://www.rarevalue.com/sunroof/201008ht81s.html

Comments

  1. Why? It make no sense in a iggy sport!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont feel it is necessary too. For my country weather is not that suitable.
    Just some like to have this option.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment