DIY - Clutchless engine startup

I think sometimes you just wish you can start the engine without pressing the clutch. I do! Especially during a hot day and your car is baked by the sun and you just wish can quickly start the air-cond and cool down the interior, but hey I need to sit on the hot seat and press the clutch before I can crank up the engine.
That the scenario that I do have to face quite often.
So after looking around the web and I found a way to crank up the engine without pressing the clutch. Its a simple DIY job that cost little. I didnt think of this way myself, I found it online from multiple sources and find my own parts and do it. 10 minutes job

Bought this parts from some parts shop :-
What I need is the black colour part with the wiring :-
Trim the wiring :-
Close up both end and tape it :-
The switch at the clutch :-
Replace and ready to go :-
You can actually modified this with and connect to other on/off switches and hide it anywhere you like. Many mod you can do with this , its up to your imagination.

You can always buy this mod from L'aunsport at the below website :-
http://www.launsport.com/cargo357/goodsprev.cgi?gno=SWIFT%20NON%20CLUTCH%202

I found that new swift also have the same push clutch system to crank the engine and R's Racing have come out with a switch and bypass module for new Swift model.
Link as below :-
http://www.rsrs.jp/en/electronics/pushclutch_canceller.html

R's Racing product doesn't cost much but you can always DIY!

Comments

  1. hi bro,

    this is a nice blog, i own a ht81s too!, i live in perak, and recently my wind screen broken, can u help me to find one? do drop me an email at sungsoonming@yahoo.com or call/sms at 012-5120309. thanks Kenneth

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment