Installation Manual for Apexi RSM - Courtesy of karma-ru

I am very happy today that some fellow enthusiast of Swift Sport read my blog and share some information with me. This keep me strong with determination to keep this blog alive and keep the spirit of Swift Sport/Ignis Sport running again.

Credits to karma-ru and I had read his/her livejournal at http://karma-ru.livejournal.com/
I dont know what language it is in (most probably Greece) but it does contain a lot of writeup.

Updated ! Its Russian and karma-ru is a male lives in Russian Federation, Vladivostok city

Back to the topic.

Here is the step by step guide to installing your own Apexi RSM !

This is how karma-ru put his/her RSM in the dashboard. I dont think its the best place as it is blocking the air-cond vent. There always some other place to put it in.

First of all is the guide by Apexi for the connection point!

Soldering on the ECU board it self !!! Brave and I salute you ! I would much prefer tapping from the wire at the connector. There are a lot of plastic connector which is much easier to install.

Location of the G-Sensor. A nice location and appropriate too ! I love this. Just lazy to open up all those to install that.

Just remember to secure it properly with a cable tie. Neat !

The picture for the finish connection to the ECU !

Kudos to karma-ru for sharing this information. Would like you to leave more feedback to blog. Thank you very much.

Cheers

Comments

  1. First of all, I very pleased for Service Manual, that I found in you blog, without it Ill never decided to install Apexi RSM.

    "I dont know what language it is in (most probably Greece) but it does contain a lot of writeup." It`s Russian language, as I wrote before, I live in Russian Federation, Vladivostok city.

    "guide by Apexi for the connection point!" - that’s guide I made by my self in Adobe Firewoks, because there is no HT81S in original Apexi wiring diagram, only ZC31S :(

    «I dont think its the best place as it is blocking the air-cond vent. There always some other place to put it in.” – for me it’s really only one place for RSM =)

    And now I have a question – what pipe is better to connect external water temperature sensor? (I bought used HKS Water Temp Sensor)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have listened to different view on the water temp sensor location.
    Normally in guide by Suzukisport. The top pipe (intake) to radiator is the place to install the water temp sensor.

    Some actually advice for the lower pipe (out) from radiator for the best reading.

    Its up to you to decide. I would like to install it at the lower pipe actually. But I already have a blitz r-vit so I don't need an additional water temp reading.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment