HT81S in New Hyper Rev Magazine No.142

Today I browse on the internet and find about this latest feature of HT81S in Hyper Rev. I am happy that the editor bring back HT81S into the Hyper Rev Series after the dismissal during the 2nd edition for Swift. Now I am looking forward to go to Kinokuniya to buy one. I will update all when I get my hand on this magazine.
You all can buy this at amazon if you want it urgently. Certainly a good magazine to true enthusiast.
New :-
ISBN No: 978-4-7796-0646-5
Published : August 2009
Price : RM116.00 approx
Availability : 3 copy at Kinokuniya KLCC (1 reserved for me - collecting this saturday)

Cheers

Comments

  1. Hi there bro,

    I've subscribed to your blog via google reader and have been an avid follower.

    If you do stop by at Kinokuniya, KLCC and find that there do sell it there, do post it up and let us know.

    Don't want to make a trip down there and be disappointed when there isn't any :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had reserved a copy at KLCC Kinokuniya yesterday. They have 3 copies now and it cost RM116.00
    If you want a copy call them first and reserved your copy. No downpayment or deposit required.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the update bro :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. bro ive bought mine at kino sg....theres damn alot of copies...hahhaha - fad (klswifter)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had bought mine on saturday at Kinokuniya KLCC.
    Wonderful mag for ZC31, not for HT81S. A bit disappointed with the contents but at least something for HT81S.
    Cost me RM116.00 and what's the cost at SG?

    ReplyDelete
  6. heheheh....
    cost at sg is abt 48sgd...
    add in the forex of 2.44 for 1 sgd...
    you get = RM 117.20 ...
    hahhahhah....1 ringgit more expensive than malaysia....

    moral of the story, buy malaysian !
    -fad-

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment