Where in the world we can find Swift Sport (HT81S) or Ignis Sport (HV81S)


View HT81S in the world in a larger map

I think this is a good question for all Suzuki Swift Sport / Ignis Sport owner to ask and to know the answer.
From my observation and reading in the internet i can list down a few country that have Swift Sport/ Ignis Sport running in their country road.

Asia
1. Japan - Swift Sport
2. Australia - Ignis Sport
3. Singapore - Ignis Sport
4. Malaysia- Swift Sport
5. New Caledonia - Ignis Sport (I assume)

Europe

1. United Kingdom -Ignis Sport
2. Ireland - Ignis Sport
3. Germany - Ignis Sport
4. Italy/Spain (not pretty sure this one) - Ignis Sport
5. Switzerland - Ignis Sport
6. Greece - Ignis Sport
7. Portugal - Ignis Sport
8. Slovakia - Ignis Sport
9. Denmark - Ignis Sport
10. Russia - Swift Sport (JDM) - Republic of Khakasia, Town of Abakan
11. Poland - Ignis Sport

12. Netherlands - Ignis Sport
13. Hungary - Ignis Sport

Others
1. Trinidad - Ignis Sport
2. Barbados - Swift Sport

If you have further information from which country you can find Swift Sport/ Ignis Sport , please drop me a comments and I will update the list.

Cheers

Comments

  1. Hi, i am from Slovakia (Europe). My Ignis Sport can be found on SISOC or on my web page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Duch,
    I have added your location to the blog. Thanks for the info.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey!
    I have a Ignis Sport in Portugal. I think there are no more than 10 on our roads!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are also less than 10 on the road at Malaysia.
    Gray importer only import around 20 into Malaysia in 2003.
    It must be exclusive to your country when you are driving the Ignis Sport.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey i`m from russia. In russia ht81s over 40 cars

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its in the list ....added few months backs.
    Thanks for the info.

    ReplyDelete
  7. In New Caledonia (French Island Near Australia)
    Approximatively 20-25 Cars.
    I Know It's A Little Community.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adrien : Nice to know about this new country.
    May I know which model of the car available there ?
    Ignis Sport (HV81S) or Swift Sport (HT81S) ?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Russia khakasia abakan Suzuki swift sport ht81s

    ReplyDelete
  10. And you missed the most important place, where the european Suzuki Swift, Ignis, Suzuki Swift Sport had been manufactured since 1989: HUNGARY
    The city's name where the factory is Esztergom.
    And Ignis Sport as HT81s/HV81s is distributed in our country!
    We have a quite big community, also with website: http://www.suzukisports.hu with SIS and SSS owners!
    So, greetings from Hungary!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. My bad bro. I am not well verse in Hungarian so I can't really understand that well.
    Thanks for sharing this.
    I will find more information about Esztergom and etc.
    :)
    Hello Hungary !

    ReplyDelete
  12. Don't worry 'bout it Bro! Many people don't know this! That's why I told you!
    If you can afford it, you may visit Hungary once at least :), you gonna be nicely welcome! :)
    May I ask you to adjust the list! That would be cool! :):):)
    Thank you for advance!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for the info again. Hope can visit Europe soon to meet all the Ignis Sport owner there.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you! Come as soon as you can! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment