Donation Scheme for My HT81S

If anyone have notice in my sidebar of my blog there is a donation box for you to donate some extra or spare cash to my HT81S. Its been a tough few years and the car needed some changing of parts and bits as its get older.

I had change most of the parts and it does cost a lot of money as parts is hard to come by and it takes time to come into the country. Thanks to our efficient Custom department and very very good rates on import taxes... :(

Anyway, I'm thinking up a scheme where I will list down parts that I need to buy for my HT81S and if someone out there can fullfill my dreams of owning it by either buy it for me or donate money for me to buy it. In return I will dedicate part of my cars for them, they can put whatever graphics or words on them for their advertisement purposes or just to give credit to them.

For your information, my car is being driven daily for me to drive my wife to work and for me to attend to my daily need. I drive approx 40-50k yearly and I drive to most of the state in my country. Its a good advertising space for those who wish for it..

I am not forcing anyone to donate or give parts to me, just that I wish someone can help me fullfill my dream on modding my car in a shorter amount of time. I do love my car very much and hope it will grow and be fast and furious... :)

The actual details will be sort out soon as I wanna think what parts that I still need for my car and which part of my car to be reserved for dedication..

Comments