New picture added on the circlip on left hand side

After much delay and store sweeping in this last few days, I manage to found this item tuck in the corner of my auto parts box. The picture above show an envelope containing the parts that were sent to me for my safety recall repair. Please note that the item shown is the parts taken out of the car and the replacement is fix to my car now.
There are 2 item sent to me which is the circlip shown on the left and the wheel nut that locks the drive shaft. Both is wrap with a cloth during delivery inside the envelope.

This is an upclose shot of the item, it seems that the circlip is the culprit for the problem with drive shaft falling out in certain driving condition that leads to jamming the whole gearbox.
A safety recall is out for the problem and you can refer to my earlier post.
Hope this helps..

Comments