Swift Sport Full Specification (Engine)

I sometimes try to find the true and original specification of the car online, since HT81S is off the production line and being replaced by the current swift sport ZC31S. I think I should put the official spec of the car online for everybody to review and read about and as a reference too.

This picture is actually saved from the official website of suzuki and being used to explain the engine used in the HT81S.

Specs is as :-

1. 85kw (115ps) of horsepower
2. 143Nm (14.6kg/m) of torque

Quite good for this light weight car. I can guarantee it!!


This is the power bar of the engine.... quite nice curve and smooth power delivery.

But the low-end of the rpm suffers a bit from what I experience with the car.

A good remedy is to put in a lightweight flywheel that sacrifice the high speed power of the car. There is a loss of power at speed above 140km/h

As I used the google translate to translate what being explain in the japanese website. It is said that a forged aluminum piston is used in M15A of HT81S. I dont know whether its true or not.
This I had to leave to others to comments..

Comments