Parts catalogue for HT81S

I had bought parts catalogue book from yahoo auction japan the other day. I didn't bid it directly but somehow ask a middleman for the bidding and shipping process from Japan to here. They take certain percentage of the cost as their service charge. Quite reasonable but a bit slow in the shipping time. Anyway, I'm happy that I got it now, it does really really help me to seek out parts number for my supplier to help me buy car parts for my car.
:)

As you can see from the picture above, my car is feature in the lower right hand side of the picture and the other car models is belong to the same family but with different variation in their equipment and spec. However mostly is inter usable for all the vehicle. Just mine is different as its a two door car. Sporty huh!

Let see what's inside this book, it does show all the parts number and description plus the labour time for installation of the products. Very handy books and informative. Just on the downside is it all in Japanese and i dont understand much other than the number 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,0 and the "-".
Hahaha.... if anyone need help on seeking parts. Drop me a message, I'll be gladly help.

Comments

  1. hi, i'm a proud owner of suzuki swift ZC21S..
    mine have M15A engine as well..
    i'm kinda wondering would the HT81 piston set fit into my engine?

    the HT81S engine seduce my with its higher compression..

    and since the bore x stroke are exactly the same (78x78)..

    would you help me to send the parts number of the piston set of HT81S?

    and i would be very gald if you kindly send the whole engine page to ijalia2411@gmail.com

    thanks..
    Rijal Asikin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear bro,
    I will try to upload that page into the blog by this week.
    Do come back and check out the blog for new information.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a lot...

    i really apreciate it sir..

    but, to be honest, do you think its possible to swap the pistons?

    best regards

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its possible to swap the pistons but it doesnt worth the effort and money compare to the gain you got from the mod.
    Parts and labour = expensive.
    Gain = Minimal

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah..
    some people told me the same thing earlier..
    :)

    if only i could get my hands on the m18 stroker kit..
    haha..

    thank you so much

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm looking for a catalog as yours but for my car, Unfortunately no luck yet, any ideas? thanks

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment