Hyper Rev for Swift, Swift Sport, Ignis Sport

This time I wanna share some information about a magazine I bought at Kinokuniya the other day. Saw this magazine while browsing the new section of Japanese magazine and books. Suddenly saw in a corner that there's a lot of magazine for different type of car model and makes. Since that day I got time to spare, I just look around and guess what, I saw my car feature in this magazine. Hey,what a lucky day I have. the magazine is wrap in a clear plastics so I had to tear open the wrapper before can have a look in the inside.
After a while looking around the shop and make sure no people is around my side, i tear open at one corner of the wrapper and browse open the magazine.
First impression is ok, then I try to find information about my car, there is but not much. More is cover on the new swift and swift sport. A bit disappointed but happy in another way that there's a magazine that feature my car.:)
Then I just pack back the magazine and left as I got a call and have to leave the shop.
The magazine also cost a lot as its end of the month, my bank is a bit dry. I just put the magazine back on where it should be..... for the moment. I will be back!
The next few weeks, i come back to the shop and after holding, flipping and walking around here and there. I decided to buy the books no matter what. Cost me Rm106.00 for the thin magazine. One of the expensive magazine I had ever bought.
After reach home, I flip the pages and found an interesting article about swift sport in nurburghring. Because of its in Japanese, I cant understand a single thing, just admire the photographes taken. Apparently, Swift Sport won its category in the Nurburghring 24 hours endurance race. Something to be proud of as a car owner.
:)
There are also another article that the same swift sport being run along side a GTR. I think that is impossible, maybe if I got time to learn japanese, then I can understand what the article meant. For now I will cover until this thing, next time I will cover more about the magazine in further details. Cheerrss......long live HT81S

Comments

  1. i have a suzuki swift z21s with an m15a engine and a manual transmission. does it share transmission parts with the ht81s? will lsd kits' sport clutch kits from monstersport fit my car even if its fot the ht81s? thank you....

    ReplyDelete
  2. From most of the magazine I got in my library. The LSD from aftermarket parts producer doesn't include ZC21 in their list. Thats mean I not sure which gearbox ZC21 is using. But I am sure ZC31 and HT81S LSD is different. I will post more information in my blog after I browse more mag and internet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the same doubt...

    i'm getting really stuck with my car since i can't install a LSD unless i install a Swift Sport Transmission...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment