Oil cooler fitting point

Previously I had posted about the option to install an oil cooler for HT81S, I do wish to install one but I worry that it actually worry that it will reduce the engine oil pressure and what the actual benefit of it.
Anyway, the photo does show a quite suitable place to install the oil cooler for JDM HT81S which is at the front of the radiator beside the condenser.
This location was picked by many HT81S owner as there are a suitable mounting point at the front lower bar which you can drill and screw the cooling coil and securely fit it. However the bad point is it is quite far from the engine and it will require some piping which snake around the front of the engine. The longer the piping the more problem it will be, as the piping might subject to chips and element then we need to take extra care to protect the piping.
More information can be read from my previous post below :-
http://ht81s.blogspot.my/search/label/oil%20cooler

Comments