Nice miniature Ignis JWRC photo

The photo are some very nice miniature photo shoot using and Iphone and look amazing. One of the complain is the scale of the car in relation to the background is a bit off.
The car is the Ignis Super 1600 5 door version and is a euro spec, not the HT81S model used in the early days of JWRC campaign.
I wish to get hold one of the miniature JWRC model but the cost is still high especially with the forex rate and the shipping cost. Hope that the price will drop further in the future and I can get one as a display in my room.
Since I do not know what language used and the origin of the website, I do hope someone can help me on that part and post it in the comment section. Great job to the website owner and photo owner!

Links to original page :-
http://jrracing43.hol.es/2016/07/21/suzuki-ignis-s1600-jwrc-2005/

Comments