Coming Soon from Japan

I bump into this on twitter the other day and found the effect of the photo to be very great. I feel it gave me the feeling of star wars and I wonder what he used on the background for the white lights.
The photo look mysterious…..
 Here I found the white light source….a HID from another car.
 Can I see the driver ?
 Great shadow effect!

Anyway it is a great set of photos and too bad that I forget to save the links to the original twitter post. Once I found it, I will update the post again. Kudos to the photo owner.

Thanks for the update from the twitter account owner, the link to the original twitter post are below :-
https://mobile.twitter.com/KaY__U/status/697243446478659584

Comments

  1. Is a person who has taken this photo.
    Really I'm glad we picked up in the blog.
    HT81S of the photograph is the one of my friend.
    I do not have a 81 .
    But , I know or the goodness of 81 for having met this friend , we have 81 of its owner's friend and acquaintance fun fellow of the friend .

    This is a link to twitter.
    https://twitter.com/KaY__U/status/697243446478659584

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment