After 1 year, its time for 100

It's been a year since my red HT81S went out for petrol, my HT81S had spend most of its time inside my home and rarely run. However, since the introduction of RON100 by Petron recently, now HT81S have a good reason to go for some stretching.
 The pump gun is colour silver which is different from the common green colour used for normal unleaded 97, yellow for unleaded 95 or V-power in red.
Fill it up to the maximum this time and let it have a good run after wards. Anyway, I had half full tank of V-Power and now mixed up with Ron100 Petron.
 Mileage is currently at 297530km after 11 years of ownership. It serve me well, very well.
The damage done to the wallet is RM71 for 25 litres of Ron100. Is it worth it ? I think so. The feeling is much better after using Ron100, the engine run smoother and quieter.
Once I run 100, I never turn back!
I wonder how much it cost for Ron100 around the world? Drop me under the comments!

Comments

Post a Comment