Something had arrived from Japan

I haven't bought anything much recently as I am looking/saving up for certain parts that I would love to  install into my car. However, lucky me, I saw this for sale on auction Japan the other day for a good price too.
It is a Greddy/Trust exhaust manifold for ZC31, I know it does have CAT and why CAT ? I just feel it is better with CAT and I think it won't smell that bad when I use the car. CAT less will have bad petrol smell on the exhaust.
This exhaust should be able to install properly to the HT81S and hopefully it will match the titanium exhaust that currently on my car.
 The parts are claimed new and it does look new. It is clean and shinny.
 The welding on the manifold are ok and it is certainly not as good as the titanium weld.
The picture above are the size of the outlet. I think that this manifold will fit the monster exhaust cover too. Then it will be perfect on the engine bay.

Comments