OEM Radiator

 Recently I take the opportunity to replace my custom copper radiator that I had used for the past 5 years and I managed to find a replacement by Koyorad which was imported in from Singapore via a local seller here. A pretty good seller which help me get this radiator very fast.
I had difficulties to get a matching radiator for HT81S as it doesn't share much to other car and only 2 manufacturer produce this radiator not counting the original by Denso.
Koyorad and Nissens does produce the matching radiator that fit the original mounting of HT81S.
One thing that I didn't like about plastic and aluminium radiator is they tend to crack at the plastic bit which happened to my original radiator many years ago. I hope to find a complete aluminium radiator but can't as no manufacturer will produce this size.
You can google for the parts number by Koyorad as PL101364 and Nissens as 63014A which both will fit perfectly on the original mounting of HT81S including the fan position.
 For those looking for the dimension of the original radiator, you could refer to the diagram below by Nissens.
You can always find a Nissens radiator via ebay and the price are reasonable.

P/S : Koyorad doesn't include the radiator cap in the package.

Comments