Anime on white HT81S

A white HT81S is the best canvass for a lot of design and great for Anime character. This time I would like to share with you a JDM HT81S with anime design for the entire car except the roof.
As usual, girls are the main theme and blond of course. English word that doesn't carry much meaning in actual vocabulary but hey it is just cute and nice.
One thing that I always notice on JDM model is the car is so clean, maybe they send the car for a very good cleaner prior to the photo taken or there aren't much dirt on the road and the car aren't driven much.
 Can you see the rim ? It is so clean ! Mine always have the problem with brake dust.
With this anime on the back of the car, I think my local police will surely stop me for a chat!


Links to original page :-
http://minkara.carview.co.jp/en/userid/2147312/car/1663519/profile.aspx

Comments