I wonder where my sweets go to

 Have you ever done something so small and silly and spend the rest of the day trying to figure out how the h*ll it happened. That is just happened to me the other day and I just try to start with me having a bad morning as my throat is sore and feeling a bit dizzy.
I quickly went to my fridge and grab a few sweets to smooth my throat during my drive to work. After fire up my car and while cruising in the freeway, I go grab a sweets from my front pockets and with both my hands on top of my steering I unwrap my sweets.
Anyhow, my sweets make a way to freedom from my fingers and drop onto the slits between the steering column and the dashboard.
Ting! Tong! Ting! Tong! I'm thinking what had happened ?
I peek at the floor and there are no sweets on the carpet. Where the sweets go to, was the question in my mind all the way to my office. During the drive, I do occasionally try to touch and grab the underside of the steering column and the dashboard but can't feel the sweets.
Great! Now we have a AWOL sweets and with my kind of weather if it melts and stick to the wiring or plastic panel it will be an ant nest in no time.
Fast forward to the night, after park my car and grab my Maglite plus some basic tools. For those who don't know about Maglite try to google it as it is a great flash light. Maglite used by many government authorities in the USA. Back to the stories, I was looking for that sweets below all the wire and pedals but nothing there.
Where the heck is my sweets ? Next I ply open the lower tray of the dashboard and I still can't find it. That is one sneaky little sweets on the back of my mind. Next I try to open the steering column plastic cover, after unscrew it at the bottom, I try to pull it open via the location shown in the below photo.
Hmm, my finger grab something round. Yes! It is the sweets. It been hiding at the tray at that location, no wonder I can't find it. Now the best part, cleaning up. Luckily the sweets didn't melt and the only thing I need to do is to screw back all the plastics parts on the steering column and dashboard. 20 minutes spent on a AWOL sweets.
Moral of the stories, never eat or drink or sex inside the car! That is like the recipe for disaster. Maybe just for me.
Cheers

Comments