Wish List 2014

Hey, its time of the year to review what had happened this year and what to look for next year (2014). I was lucky enough to buy myself a set of Ohlins and managed to install it replacing my old Suzuki Sport. However there are still one thing that I didn't manage to get done this year, or maybe two things. 
First, I didn't or yet to overhaul my engine. I am reaching the 300k mileage by 1st quater next year so I am thinking to upgrade it to a NA 1.8 engine. 160bhp with 20kgm similar to Monster Sport demo car. The list of item to be replace or upgrade are huge and I am hoping that my piggy bank could afford it all.
Secondly, my earlier wish to publish a magazine about swift are totally 0% progress a out of time and idea. Anyway, I will relist again my next year wish list.

Something new in my wish list next year are the carbon fiber GT wing as above and a new set of side mirror as the paint of both this parts are getting bad and it is a good reason for the wife to let me change it. Anyway, she doesn't like the carbon rear wing.
So below are some links to the parts mention above :-

Ohlins :-
http://ht81s.blogspot.com/2013/10/suzuki-sport-out-ohlins-in.html

NX18 demo car by Monster Sport :-
http://ht81s.blogspot.com/2011/03/scoop-details-on-monster-sport-ht81s.html

P/S : Happy New Year to fellow HT81S owner around the world and if you do have parts for sale, do email me or drop me a comments here. I might be setting up a used/new parts gallery for trade and sale in the future. Cheers!

Comments