Used HT81S on sale

HT81S is rare in Malaysia and I know a couple of the owner of this car and you can't find it at most used car dealer. In Ampang there is one recently and it is for sale. Price is RM40k but I think you can nego it for a better price. It seems that the car is still in original condition without modification. Maybe a year older than my car based on the plate number. Production is most probably year 2003. There is less than 20 of this in Peninsular based on the salesman that sold me the car back in 2005 which make it even more rare than Ferrari in Kuala Lumpur. :)

Just to clarify, I have no direct or indirect connection with this seller, this is not an advert for them and recommendation. I just wanna share to you a good car to buy. Anyway, my car is red and this is not my car.

Links to the advert :
http://www.carlist.my/used-cars/378763/

I not sure what's the market price for this car in other countries, drop me a comments and I will be gladly put it here too.
Cheers

Comments

  1. i saw this car for sale in Mudah before but i guess the owner delete it. it is well maintained by referring to the pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't judge a book by its cover and the same applies to cars too. Need to check the engine bay before saying it is well maintained...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment