Recaro Child Seat

I had been looking around a child seat for my baby and found out that recaro does produce some fine child seat. The model that I show here is Recaro Start +i that is for the Japan Domestic Market.

There are a few more like Start iq etc.
Based on the information from the local Recaro Distributor, there are different guideline to follow in different region. The rules are different and resulted different product is being offer by Recaro based on region. That means if you bought a child seat in Japan and bring to USA or Europe, that seat doesn't comply to their regulation, hence it is not guaranteed!
In Malaysia there is no guideline, so everything works! Even holding with your hand also works.
The price is quite steep, but the seat looks almost the same as the racing seat. Plus it will match my car pretty nicely.
Price raging from JPY 35000 to JPY 45000 for the combination seat which can be used from newborn to 2-4 years old. With that kind of price for a seat, I hope it can be used for a long long time. Come's with 3 point harness and nice material same as our original Recaro.
Some other model like the Recaro Signo is made from Microfiber, so it is softer and colder.


Hopefully, I have save enough money to buy this for my child. Gotta pay more visit to the local Lottery shop. Or anyone wanna give me this as a gift ?
:)
Links to download Recaro Japan Child Catalog here :-
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0CMQJ63U
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9NCFSO9P

Link's to Recaro website :-
http://www.recaro.com/index.php?id=1035


Comments

  1. My nabor have 2 of them in his car for his kids! they are really quality seats wery good built, safty is wery important when it comes to your kids!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment